Good Introductory Night Scenario

Bad Dice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got a friend who wants to dabble with Night Rules. Any suggestions, regarding a good introductory scenario.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I had no clear idea of where else to put this.

BD

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got a friend who wants to dabble with Night Rules. Any suggestions, regarding a good introductory scenario.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I had no clear idea of where else to put this.

BD
It should go in the "General" section, but I'll also note that there is a sticky thread (linked below) that lists suggested learning scenarios, including several for the night rules:

http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?28093-Recommended-Learning-Scenarios-and-quot-Getting-back-into-ASL-quot-Scenarios

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States

BD
Start with Velikiye Luki (H) and then do FrF48 Bad Moon Rising. The first will wet your toes, the second will make you know every aspect of the night rules (exc: vehicles). Many, many scenarios are "night light." BMR is not. For vehicles, then add Old Hickory or Silent Night, Deadly Night (both really good scenarios, too).

S