Good addons

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here are some good addons in addition to the bank that probably everyone could use.
Mob Map- Almost like an ingame thotbott. saves you time by not having to tab out of the game to figure out where to go. there are times it can't find what your looking for but the majority of the time it has the info you need.

Auctioneer
This plugin provides you with in-game data on data that is collated by you at the auction house. You trigger the data gathering by either clicking the "Scan" button on the main page of the Auction House, or by typing "/auctioneer scan" manually.

It provides you with methods to identify the bargains at the auction house (the percentless and bidbroker commands) by identifying price trends and then finding items that will buyout or bidout for less than the trend data suggests should be it's correct price. By identifying these items, you can play the market. Buying low and then relisting at the market norm.

This plugin also provides you with a database of vendor buy and sell prices, what professions will use the item and stack sizes for a relativly large set (about 7000) of common in-game items. This data is presented when you mouse over an item, and the tooltip appears (Yes, even when looting)

cartographer
Cartographer is a modular, lightweight, and efficient framework for manipulation of the world map. It is based on Ace2 and other libraries of the Ace community.

Battlegrounds : allows viewing of battlegrounds outside of the zone.
Coordinates : adds coordinates to the bottom of the world map of the player and the cursor.
Foglight : Shows unexplored areas on the map. replacement for MozzFullWorldMap or Unexplorer. Much more efficient, though.
Group Colors : turns all your party's and your raid's POIs into circles colored based on class, and shows a number on them based on their raid group.
Instance Maps : shows maps of instances.
Instance Notes : adds boss notes and such to instance maps.
Look 'n' Feel : allows you to change the transparency, position, and scale of the world map.
Notes : lets you put notes on the map, similar to MapNotes.
Professions : automatically tracks herbs and minerals.
Zone Info : on hovering over a zone, it will show the levels of the zone, the instances in the zone, their levels, and the number of men the instance is made for (e.g. 5-man, 40-man).

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We suggest that *all* users use Cartographer, as it shares information between guildies that have it installed, including current locations.

Another suggested mod is Gatherer, which records every new herb, chest, treasure, mining node, etc, and shares is all with other guildies. This one has been invaluable to all of us who use it. There is a new version out that contains a database which will show you the location of *all* 'gatherables' in the game. (Without the database, it only shows ones that you, or other guildies gathered while you were logged in).

Personally, I love Bongos2, a great and simple bar mod which has allowed me the extra space I need for my hotkeys. You can size them, make them invisi-until-mouseover, etc.

Ganklist is a cute one that records all who gank you, and let you know when you get payback. Let me tell you, the first time you slaughter someone that toasted you earlier in your career, it feels great. This one isn't a requirement, but it's fun.

Koordinator is a very tiny, straightforward mod that displays your coords onscreen.

Advanced Auctioneer has additional features over the original, and I have found it indispensible. There are others, but that's all I can pull off the top of my head!

Fairlindra

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The new patch has a button under your mini map that let's you track everything from flight paths, banks, repairs, etc. I have problems with add ons because of Vista so this has become quite helpful.

SirBungee

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok surii just to let you know that i downloaded Cartographer the collectin
You dont need gather or wowhead mod any more Cartographer just up the anti on their mod now it supplies all the info. And you can filter what you want to see!
And also when you die you will get random messages like (you had a rough day)
and lots neat add on top of that best website i been so far is http://wowui.incgamers.com/
what this website does for you it installs the mod for you all you have to do is download a tiny 467kb program after that you just choose what you want.
Hocus pocus it's Installed :vsign:

ShadowHawks

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There is a other addon that can be amazing !!
it's called : questhelper
it show u wut / where and the fastest way to do the quest u got in ur quest log ! seriously this addon is the 1 I prefer, it is so usefull !
with that and the auctionner u wont have to minimize ur screen anymore !