Not open for further replies.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
V Rosso challenges D Norko to Food Fight with me as the attacking partisans
Vic led the attacking Russians to a win vs my defending Ukranians in AP 96.
A hard loss to swallow as I basically threw away the game on a hasty move. I must play this one again!

Vrosso

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Always a good game when we manage to find time for a match. Although I struggled initially, including an odd event whereby a 337 jumps into cc vs a 137, loses and sees the hs battle harden, spin off a hero and an 8-1 (which means more CVP for me to try to KO). I think the key to this game is for the defenders to fall back and join up with the reinforcements in order to take back the town, which is tough against a 9-2 and a commissar. This was a great game with highly aggressive play on both sides. Will look forward to the next one.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
Hello Mark,

Im Sebastiano Caltabiano from Italy, I wish to join. Looking for VASL w/ skype.

Thanks,
I have welcomed Sebastiano to the ladder. He managed to lead the SS to a win vs. my defending Americans in LCP - Battle of the Hedgerows - The Storm Broke - #3 A Most Trying Time. ROAR has this scene at 4-0 for the Germans; now I knw why. :) Welcome Sebastiano!

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I challenged Damon on "A Most Trying Time [BotH3]" that result a very unbalanced scenario on German side. I took the Germans so, despite the good defense of Damon, i won.

Thank you Damon for the game.

Nearmiss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Damon Norko (Polish) successfully defended against Tom Arnold's (SS) in U-15 Battle for the Warta Line. Damon is a very skilled player. Hopefully I will be able to use some of what I have learned the hard way to turn the tables on him.

Nearmiss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jeff Buser will square off (attacking Russians) with Tom Arnold (defending Germans) in BFP-97 Renewed Pressure. I believe revenge is on Jeff's mind. Just say'n.

Nearmiss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sebastiano Caltabiano (SS) and Tom Arnold (Polish) have squared off in LSSAH#2 They Stop Here.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
I led my attacking British to a win in J-175: Bedburg Bite vs. Rob Arrieta's defending Germans. All of my bad luck this summer seemed to have paid itself back in this one game as the British generated 4 heroes to help, plus various other nifty rolls …. Can we come up with a rule whereby one can withdraw extra heroes and use them later?

Nearmiss

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Polish (Tom Arnold) were able to hold the SS Leibstandarte (Sebastiano Caltabiano) just short of their VCs in LSSAH#2 They Stop Here. My best ever ROF tear: 9 shots with a Polish MMG (ROF 2 mind you) against a PSW222 1/2 frontal armor (TK 3/2) resulting in a double stun and still not losing ROF! Game ended with the SS needing to win 4 CCs all with odds < 1-1 without success.
Sebastiano has moved beyond rookie status and is fast becoming a solid opponent. Fun, close game.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
My old teacher Tom Arnold made a very efficient Polish defence against my SS in LSSAH#2 They Stop Here. I made some little errors here and there and I loose. The scenario is very nice, reccomended. And last I say one thing that (only) Tom will understand.... ALWAYS (or NEVER)!

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
This crazy dice fest of a summer continues as Sebastiano Caltabiano led a successful defense vs. my attacking Germans in BFP-99: Ivanoskii for the ladder win…. This time i was on the receiving end of the dice gods… My vaunted SS troopers made about 10% of their MCs. Every dice column was in the red…. sigh.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
Vic Rosso's defending Italians massacred my attacking gurkhas in SP-242: Ciao, Gurkha, Ciao for the ladder win. Another day, another dicing. :)

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
The dice were in balance, finally, as Paul Schaeffer and I went to the very last DR in SP-244: Hohenstaffen Hoedown. My defending SS managed to take out a bypassing tank to stay in good order to claim the ladder win vs. his attacking Russians. Paul is a really excellent player and saw a path to victory when it looked bleak, but was not to be. Great game!

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I think I've never been so lucky with the dice as in the game BFP99 with Damon. Im sorry Damon.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
I managed to lead my attacking Americans to a win over Scott Holst's defending Germans in AP-100: Coal in their Stockings. A quirky scenario that has a couple of interesting options, but the strangeness of the speedy AFVs running all of the place make this rather dicey.

Damon

Reaction score
First name
Damon
Country
llUnited States
Today, Jeff Wasserman and I squared off in J-166: Maximum Aggression. Jeff managed to lead the defending Japanese to victory on the last DR vs my attacking British. Great game.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Carl Nogueira and Brian Roundhill are playing G29, Shoot N' Scoot. I have the Americans and Brian the Germans.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Today Damon and I played YASL 3 To the Bitter End. The game went to 6 turns but Damon just did not have enough units to fend off the Rampaging German armor and Infantry. I thought it was very tough on the French due to the Germans wide axis of possible attack. But I decided as the Germans to attack the soft underbelly of the French Defense (through board 59). Even though I lost one tank to a HIP French ART gun but that gun got whacked soon enough. By turn 6 I pretty much had the Game under control with the capture of the seventh building. Even with 5 boxcars on MC's my Germans were still able to comfortable achieve victory. Ok scenario, but not one I would really want to play again.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.