Glitch?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There are Russian replacements and reinforcements reconstituting behind German lines. I thought that this glitch had been repaired in TOAW III. Anyone know what's going on?

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
There are Russian replacements and reinforcements reconstituting behind German lines. I thought that this glitch had been repaired in TOAW III. Anyone know what's going on?
Not fixed in T3, fixed replacement, you would think, would mean they can only reconstitute on the hex that you fix them to.
However, they can actually reconstitute up to 2 or 3 (can't remember which) hexes away from this 'fixed' hex. To be fair I think this is mentioned as how it is supposed to be in the manual.
Just a design decision that doesn't help EA.

Raver

TOAW Ironman
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Yeah its one of those things that cant be helped really. It can be a real pain though if you're not expecting it. I find that they tend to mainly reconstitute around Kiev for me and if you're ready for them you can really destroy a lot of russians there without major loss.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In past games the Allied player has always disbanded them because it can get out of hnad - a partisan can pop up, take a hex and a fully supplied, big ass Mech unit can pop up for the new Axis turn. I've always done the disband while playing the allies and so have my oponents.