Glennbo's 2012 Baseball Thread

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cards are in the Wild Card game. We lost yesterday, but thanks to the Giants, we're in !!!!!!

prymus

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah yeah. In spite of ownership throwing money(away?Beckett,really?) at my team, go Dodger Blue, they just keep underperforming.But I think the new ownership may get them going in the right direction. Mr Magic seems to be the kind of owner/partner that just won't take the team losing and out of the playoffs year after year. But thanks to MLB and McCord(sp?) driving the team to the brink of baseball hell, I don't know how long it will take. The new ownership also needs to foster the kind of atmosphere that will bring former Dodger greats back to the team.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Just a guess since Bud's a dumbass and screwed up the scheduling:

vs
DET

vs
NYY

vs
SF

vs
WAS

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm stunned. As a Tiger fan, I fear that they don't have the legs to make it thru the post season....but now I have HOPE!...

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
It is good to see BAL doing well again. And PIT was in it until about October.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
You don't get to "change your answer".

You are Psycho, the most knowledgeable on this forum about sports. Stick by your posts you pussy!
I doubt that I'm the most knowledgeable by far. I seem to be the only one willing to make picks though and put myself out there to be ridiculed for all eternity. ;)

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's three down! :coolban:
You got three of them right, but my Cardiac Cardinals came from 6 runs down and rallied with 4 in the ninth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:
GO CARDS GO!!!
12 in 12 baby !!!

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Picking AGAINST the Cardinals? Really? I can only assume you missed watching the playoffs last year due to writing love poems about Tom Hanks and Chuck Norris.

Loser.
Yep! You needed an infield fly call to help win the WC game. And you're starting Descalso, who I think sold hot dogs at the stadium last year, and Cosmo Kramer or whatever his name is. And the pitching for WAS has been sick this year. I know because I had them on my fantasy team in the first half and Chad had them in the second half.