Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: Central Doings

:cry::cry::cry:

My Sox lost!

Happy now Glennbo.
Being tied with the bleached hosery is nothing to be happy about. See, I expect more from my team than you do from yours. I expect my Tigers to be WAY AHEAD of your bleached hosery. So this sweep was just a good start to a big finish.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: What's in a Name?

At least we're original unlike your Tigers. That is the most used team name in the US. Watching Clemson play Auburn, rooting for the Tigers, which ones?
Oh no! There is a pair of white sox sitting there in front of me. I am terrified! What if they get moved toward me slightly by the wind? How could I cope?

Flee citizens, flee! There are some white sox on the ground nearby. Do not stop to rescue friends or pets, just run!

Bullets cannot eliminate them. There will still be fragments of white sox left to cause untold horror. Even nuclear weapons would only send bits of them everywhere into the atmosphere, where they can cause further terror all over the world.

NOTHING can save us from the nightmarish white sox laying on the ground there. Oh please let them remain peaceful and not come near us!

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Oh no! There is a pair of white sox sitting there in front of me. I am terrified! What if they get moved toward me slightly by the wind? How could I cope?

Flee citizens, flee! There are some white sox on the ground nearby. Do not stop to rescue friends or pets, just run!

Bullets cannot eliminate them. There will still be fragments of white sox left to cause untold horror. Even nuclear weapons would only send bits of them everywhere into the atmosphere, where they can cause further terror all over the world.

NOTHING can save us from the nightmarish white sox laying on the ground there. Oh please let them remain peaceful and not come near us!
I wouldn't touch a pair of your white socks with a ten foot pole. They probably smell worse then your underwear.

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

snicker White Sux are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame! :rolleyes:

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Being tied with the bleached hosery is nothing to be happy about. See, I expect more from my team than you do from yours. I expect my Tigers to be WAY AHEAD of your bleached hosery. So this sweep was just a good start to a big finish.
HA HA, you lost to the Indians while we beat the Twins, all is right in the world. We're in first again, alone.

The mere fact that we are even having this discussion is amazing. Everyone pick my White Sox to finish last and here we are in Sept. in first place.

HA HA !

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

The mere fact that we are even having this discussion is amazing. Everyone pick my White Sox to finish last and here we are in Sept. in first place.
There you go again, being grateful to exist at all. Very discouraging, negative thinking.

Your bleached hosery will lose the division because of your low expectations.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

There you go again, being grateful to exist at all. Very discouraging, negative thinking.

Oddball: "Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

Capt. Stubing: "Crap!"

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Your logic is flawed. I have absolutely no control over the outcome of the game. If I did, I'd be sitting on a Hawaiian beach picking lotto numbers.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I'm very unhappy with my Tigers. The stinking bleached hosery beat us cleanly tonight. Our defense sucks!

Fortunately our best pitchers are due up for the next few games.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I'm very unhappy with my Tigers. The stinking bleached hosery beat us cleanly tonight. Our defense sucks!

Fortunately our best pitchers are due up for the next few games.
You can't give a professional team four outs in an inning, it will kill you every time. Some bad base running didn't help either. The strike em out throw em out DP hurt you and the guy getting thrown out at second trying to stretch the single didn't help. No defense can help when three balls leave the park.

sarfs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

I got it right the first time, no need to see it again.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Re: AL Central Doings

For cryin' out loud! Neither my Tigers nor the stupid Bleached Hosery seem to want to win the Division.

It's going to sadly boil down to who can beat the most crap out of the poor teams.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Ha! my Tigers have a one game lead now. We've been kicking the Royals butts!

Poor bleached hosery can't seem to beat the Indians. Boo-hoo...

Goodbye Chicago.

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Oh-oh, poor bleached hosery. Tigers have a two game lead now and time is running out!

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Cardinals need one win or a Dodger loss. Then bring on Atlanta/Cincy/ whoever. Its 12 in 12 baby.....:horse:

Glennbo

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who do you think the Cy Youngs and MVPs should be?

As far as I'm concerned my Tiger's Cabrera the Triple Crown Winner is a lock for AL MVP. Screw Trout!

horseshoe

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who do you think the Cy Youngs and MVPs should be?

As far as I'm concerned my Tiger's Cabrera the Triple Crown Winner is a lock for AL MVP. Screw Trout!
Be a CRIME if he doesnt get the MVP. Triple Crown is one of the rarest feats in sports history. He gets my vote !!!!