Germany '85 Add-on of HPS North German Plain '85

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Players who own North German Plain '85 and now enjoy a new Germany '85 Add-on which features a number of new scenarios and couple of massive joint Campaigns where the Map and the OOB from Fulda Gap and North German plain have been combined in a single massive battle.

Also check out the Links of the page for the North German Plain Campaign AAR as well as last month PC Gamer Review by Bill Trotter.

The main link to this is:

http://members.shaw.ca/gcsaunders/welcome.html

...and remember, if you're a frequent visitor and you don't see what you expect on any pages of the website, press CTRL F5 to refresh your cache - it works better than the refresh button!

Glenn

Marines

Reaction score
Thank you. I love this game.:toast:

Question:

Is there anyway to mod or are there mods out there that simulate tactical nuclear weapon strikes in this game

Also when the hell is Flashpoint Germany coming out?

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Glad you like the Game Marine. You asked:

> Is there anyway to mod or are there mods out there that simulate tactical nuclear weapon strikes in this game

... and the answer is not yet. We've speced out a Tactical Nuc rule using something like the Chemical Weapons but have not implemented it yet - perhaps with the next game of the Series.

Glenn

Marines

Reaction score
I was highly impressed with this games depth and realism. I rarely play strategy games anymore because they are all the same (WWII) and that era gets really old really fast. Because of it I recently made a move back to high detail/graphics games like Splinter Cell, Far Cry etc. Thank god for games like Fulda Gap and North German Plain '85 have given me hope again. Keep it coming

Semper Fi

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Guys:

If your a fan of this game and of Volcano's Alternative ART for the Series, than drop by my website and download his latest Art Pack for NGP 85 as it now completely supports the Germany '85 Add-on.

Glenn

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Guys:

In the NGP Campiagn Game I set it up so tha NATO Interdiction missions didn't occur until around 6 hours (two turns after the invasion) Might not seem like much but in two hours with a whole army on the move mostly in column nown the road, it means a fair bit actually.

But in the FG85 CG the designer didn't do this and when I added the two Scn togeter the net effect has Interdiction,

Eventually I'll post an updated Downlaod but for now, anyone who would like the revised Germany Scn where there is no Nato Interdiction can email me at:

gcsaunders@shaw.ca and I'll send it out to you.

Glenn