German soldiers in Allied invasion of France

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Long but interesting. The third or so narrative was an engineer trying to use Goliaths on the beach, eventually a PSK and panzerfausts.
Thanks Rich, I found this after watching your video. This story is more horrible than any Greek tragedy. It is very well told in sobering detail, enough to wonder why do we play ASL. If you want to listen to a riveting crazy story in all its heartbreaking gory detail, I ain’t kidding:

Last edited:

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Long but interesting. The third or so narrative was an engineer trying to use Goliaths on the beach, eventually a PSK and panzerfausts.
I have this audio book and the second one also. both interesting but a lot of soft petting of the idea that Germanys was right and that what they were fighting for was good. Now if you want to read or listen to a interesting book try this one :
Where the Iron Crosses Grow: The Crimea 1941-44By: Robert ForczykNarrated by: Michael Prichard

lots of good information that a clever scenario designer could put to good use

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Where the Iron Crosses Grow: The Crimea 1941-44By: Robert Forczyk
A good book read too! The southern Russian theatre is an oft neglected area, both in historical material & ASL content, in comparison to the rest of the Russian Front action. Franc Tireur's magazine covering the Crimea is the exception.