German half squads

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
a stupid question I know but can anyone tell me what
German 4-3-6 conscripts split down to? I can't seem to find any relevant halfsquads in my counter tray so I', getting a bit confused here is all

thanks

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks for that, appreciated

well, that was dumb, turns out my halfsquads were hidden in a different section of my box
got them now, I should have known the answer of course but I don't play with conscript counters very often

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Thanks for that, appreciated

well, that was dumb, turns out my halfsquads were hidden in a different section of my box
got them now, I should have known the answer of course but I don't play with conscript counters very often
What you need it the 'ultimate' storage solution. Nothing like dumping endless uncounted hours into sorting counters and burning money for containers in a way that make procuring a copy of AoO appeal like a steal. :D

von Marwitz

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What you need it the 'ultimate' storage solution. Nothing like dumping endless uncounted hours into sorting counters and burning money for containers in a way that make procuring a copy of AoO appeal like a steal. :D

von Marwitz
yep, totally, I've bought the Chinese knock off RAACO boxes and been dumping counters in there, takes a while (especially if you clip them)