German 37L AT gun

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's the problem with working with "Perry sez" collections: Perry's answers include both "here's what the rules say" answers, and "the rules are not 100% clear/foolproof, here's a ruling". But when not officially turned into errata, the latter have no effect on the rules themselves, and I can understand that some people insist on playing by the rules as written (and as amended by errata, of course).

Currently, MMP still issue errata from the 20th century: by printing them in the ASL Journal. I for one would not be sorry to see them move to a format where they released them somewhat faster, by posting them to their website or whatever. And, why not, make "Perry sez" into an official source of errata (which is a different thing: an erratum requires specific wording to change the rules - Perry's answers are typically way shorter than that).
I'm looking forward to playing FT 221 solo shortly, in which the Germans in 1945 will pick a 37L AT gun.... If I roll doubles, I'll consider listening to Perry....

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
That's the problem with working with "Perry sez" collections: Perry's answers include both "here's what the rules say" answers, and "the rules are not 100% clear/foolproof, here's a ruling". But when not officially turned into errata, the latter have no effect on the rules themselves, and I can understand that some people insist on playing by the rules as written (and as amended by errata, of course).

Currently, MMP still issue errata from the 20th century: by printing them in the ASL Journal. I for one would not be sorry to see them move to a format where they released them somewhat faster, by posting them to their website or whatever. And, why not, make "Perry sez" into an official source of errata (which is a different thing: an erratum requires specific wording to change the rules - Perry's answers are typically way shorter than that).
That is great suggestions, now the errata updates are as slow as Perry slow-motion playing style, I mean - a bunch of 8-year-olds would cry out loud if Perry was nominated as the man to cut up the birthday cake.

Dagney

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Does the 37L mounted on the SPW 251/10 and 250/10 get the Steilgrenate 41?

Mr Incredible

Rod loves red undies
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Now with the TH, does it get the Case L mods?

It is not a LATW, so that suggests that it can claim Case L.

So the required DR to hit would be (including Case E/L without any other mods):

0 - 9
1 - 12
2 - 10
3 - 8
4 - 7
5 - 6
6 - 5
7 - 4
8 - 3
9 - 2

It could also conceivably claim Acquisition too? That would add another 1 or 2 to the above #s.

I think I have that correct.

Thoughts?

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Nope, just the 3.7cm PaK 35/36 ATG and 3.7cm FLaK 36 o. 37.

That's all I can see on the vehicle and ordnance listings.
Axis Minor Vehicle Note 16 and Ordnance 24 also have them.