Geonamdon

Oobie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Think this guy is a gold farmer. on 24/7 as far as I can tell, only does Slabs or sometimes Slave Pens, and constantly goes offline (no group would accept this).

...and I wonder what he's doing in Slabs as a 65 rogue anyway. Something I could do with Kaicho for money? haha

Last edited:

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
that and he never responds in gchat, i try to start a conversation with him because he is only one on. Never get an answer. and he goes off and on every few minutes

Oobie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Perhaps, perhaps not. He goes on & offline constantly, never on for more than a few minutes. It may be some sort of exploit or workaround, possibly with other people.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I've also tried to engage him in conversation, and have never had a reply. Once in a blue moon you see him in Terokkar or some such thing - the next time that happens, we should go and observe him. If he's boting (or whatever), we'll just boot him.

mr2medic

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I finally got him to talk last night. He had his account hacked by a gold farmer. So we were correct about him being a farmer. But he just got his account back yesterday. Unfortunately he obviously didn't have anything though.