Geobuilder Question

suulthanaur

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the older POA 2 disk and I have installed it on a windows 8 laptop. I have installed the 2 TSS shared updates and the 2 POA updates. I set the POA2 directory manually to 'c:\hps simulations\point of attack 2\' and I let the 2 TSS shared updates unzip in their default shared directories. The software runs and indicates that it is version 2.5. I do get a message about 'ECX' and terrain listings.

When I try to run the geobuilder a message pops up half off the right edge of the screen and the message says basically that the geobuilder was not installed correctly and that it should be reinstalled. Closing the message box it looks like the geobuilder starts but then after a second it closes.

Any advice to getting this to run?

Thanks,
John

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just wanted to reply so that you knew this was not an echo chamber lol. The geobuilder is the one part that I have not played with, so I will try to run mine this weekend and see if I can get any advice for you. In the meantime you may want to PM the member "Wodin" as I think he is fairly involved in the game, and I know he has used the geobuilder as well.
Anyway, welcome to the forum !