DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The humans of Cera built a glorious civilisation,
but humans were not destined to create.
They ultimately did what they do best,
Destroy!

But this is noting compared to a new threat...from below.
An enemy that will force humanity,
To take their last inevitable steps...
towards extinction!

On a planet ruined by war...
Mankinds last battle...
Is for survival.

The locust horde have appeared and are a raging war against the humans. You are on the human side. Create your character and begin!

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
whoa, forgot i ever posted this. Its like any other roleplay thread. Give a brief description of your character, weapon, gender etc. Then begin the story. I think it should be in 1st person.

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
okie dokie...
name: lilninjafreak
weapons:katana, shurikens and mini gun
motto:i'll try a bit of both

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i'll start it off.
ahem
* "rodger that sir", a huge boulder came crashing down. the locust's were gaining on me now, so i ran right then left dodging enemy fire. i took out a shuriken and threw it back it one of the locust and they all came piling down on top of each other.
i heard gun fire and ducked low " i need some help"

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
NickName: Blade
Weapons: Mini gun, Heat seeker (limited), machine gun and samurai sword.
Motto: Impossible is just an excuse for people who give up.
Role: commander of an endangered squad. need backup!

I threw a grenade which distracted the locusts. We made our escape only just.

I studied the surroundings hard. We had just about managed too escape the locusts. We seemed safe as we kept ourselves near light. It seemed light was our shadow, but even that seemd to be fading with the almost never-ending night.

"lilninja! Scout achead for any injured! We have to find as many survivors as possible." i commanded

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i scurried along screaming for people, i found a bunch of teens on the floor they were hid underneath some leaves. i wrenched the leaves off and picked them up i signalled to blade and they ran off that way.
i was off again, but this time for not so long , there was a locust with a gun pointing to a soldies head i pulled out my katana and sliced his head off, the soldier was splattered with blood. he followed and i checked ahead. "blades there's no-one ahead, hurry we need to get away from this".

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I nodded, it was silent. the locusts who appeared now and then were too easy. Something was going on and i didnt wanty to find out what!

It was then i saw a figure run for cover. It was in a dark tunnel underneath a bridge. The only source of light were flames. We made our way and stayed close to the flames.

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
we went down quitley until we came to a dead end. i sighed and turned around, the soldier that i found looked at the walls around us. he said quitley"i've found a passage"!

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i looked at the passage, after losing sight of the figure. i agreed and we made our way through.

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
there was a weird sort of light not too light but enough for us to make our way. there were no locusts now... what was going on "Blade..Blade i think we should get outta here i got a bad feeling about this".
Sweat was trickling down my back and then "woootootoot", something screeched all my hairs on my back pricked up and i thought .. so this is how i'm going to die, but i said it out loud...

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Name: Fizzz
Weapons: plastic explosive, chaff grenades, frag grenades, smoke grenades, flash grenades, rocket launcher, dagger
Motto: "if it aint blown up, dont fix it..."
Role: tactical explosives expert

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I dont know anything about Gears of War...yet, so i'm just goin make a halo one.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yea this thread is dead, might as well move 5-worded story to basement and get rid of this forum.

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
i eneded it off at the top of his second page,you made character and now you start.

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
um... can you continue it? as good as i am at creative writing, i just cant think of a way to introduce my character into the storyline at the moment... if you give me an opening then i can build on it!

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
k i'll try..
"oh hell no you're not" shouted the soldier, he leaped in from of me and took loads of bullets in but no blood or guts. There were wires sticking out of his body " oh my god he was an alien", i whispered . Then all hell broke loose there was a stampede but our army was here to save us....
(this is where you come in)