Gears of war

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"part android?" i examined the soldier. "You might to fix those wires, may become a problem!"
i turned round in shock and saw an army greet us. It had finally arrived.

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"dont shoot..." the soldiers immediately began to fire dozens of rounds into me. "tootoot-toooooo laaaaaaa-laaaaaaaaatttttte!!!" it seemed they were using armor piercing bullets, and although they had largely been deflected by my external plating, the shots that penetrated damaged some of my speech system components... "co-connnnnnnnnect tha-that blooooooooo wiiiiiiiiiire to thisssssss y-y-yellowwwww one!"

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I ran towards him and tried to connect ,after 3 or 4 attempts i got it together . i turned around andthrew a shuriken it was then that the monster came in...

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The broken tunnel whch we were in was smashed even more with the monster. It was a female locust, A beserker (search it up if you dont know what it looks like). It rammed through a wall. debris' flew everywhere.
The army caught up with us and handed the new soldier some equipment to sort himself out.

"okay! fire!"

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"thank you for remedying my temporary hardware fault" i said to the new stranger. there was some...thing behind him. "hostile at 6 O'clock soldier!" i shouted, as i threw a grenade at it...

lilninja

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
"holy ****" i screamed as debris sprayed at my ankles.there was gunfire everywhere with the sound of the berserker.i took out 3 or 4 shurikens and threw it at her.they all bounced off. i said my prayers.

k3131n

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Never Did a Role-Play game, but this one seems pretty fun

Name: Jin
Weapon: (Old school guy) Desert Eagel, Shine M19, Bregade Gernades and K2 Shotgun on back, 3 Swords, 1 Katana, Laser Sword, 1 Samurai Sword (I have no imagination)
Motto: The Bigger they are the Harder They Fall
Occupation: 1st Divison Leader of the Aqua Team, Currently the only who survived, Looking for survivors

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
the beast suddenly stopped and we all stared at each other in amazement...there was a long glowing shaft sticking out of the creatures stomach! the beast fell to the floor with such force that it echoed for a full 10 seconds.a weapon-covered newcomer emerged from the debris and dust. "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" he said with a satisfied grin...

k3131n

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
" The Bigger they are the Harder they fall" I said with a grin
As i put my sword away, This thing came up to me, and I Didn't know what it was. I stepped back a little, not sure of what this thing was. I looked over him and it looked to me like he was part robot and part human.
"Don't worry, he's not an enemy, hes part robot and part human. Well, hes 30% robot and 70% human." This guy said.
"Anway, Sup, I'm Blade and him here, His name is Fizz.."
"Don't be scared, im dangerous to the enemy not allies."
Ill stop here, beceause i gotta go