GD19- Victory conditions

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi, i am trying to undestard the vc of gd 19 and my problem is that with 8 mines of 6 factors is impossible to block all the paths , maybe i dont understand some point, could somebody clarify me the VC? best regards

George Kelln

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The VC are: The German wins at Game End by Controlling a path of contiguous enterable hexes (including trail breaks) that is free from a mine attack from the stream to the north board edge.

The Germans must CONTROL a path of contiguous enterable hexes, meaning that they must capture (control) a line of hexes and just not show a path of enterable hexes.

A26.1 GAINING CONTROL: During play, a side gains Control of a Location/hex/building by occupying it with an armed Good Order Infantry MMC without the presence of an armed enemy ground unit [EXC: subterranean units] in that same Location/hex/building (see also A26.13-.14 for hex/building Control). Control can be gained during the act of movement; a unit need not end a phase (or even survive Defensive First Fire) in the Location/hex/building to gain Control of it. However, Control cannot be gained via Bypass.