Games played at the 2019 Canadian ASL Open

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ok, so Corridor to Extinction has just left my To Play list. Five Allied losses with no Allied wins in a tournament, that tells me what I need to know....

Last edited:

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Ok, so Corridor to Extinction has just left my To Play list. Five Allied losses in a tournament, that tells me what I need to know....
I remember i won it as Soviet and lost it as German (against Nat Wegener).

Give it a try, it's not large anyway.

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, so Corridor to Extinction has just left my To Play list. Five Allied losses in a tournament, that tells me what I need to know....
I just won as the Russians versus my regular VASL opponent.

Worth a playing in my opinion.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Ok, so Corridor to Extinction has just left my To Play list. Five Allied losses with no Allied wins in a tournament, that tells me what I need to know....
ROAR had it pro-Russian before the Canadian ASL Open. Had I played it, I would have probably bid Russian. In the five games, the more skilled player had the Germans, except for one where the skill levels were close.

Doug Kirk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
OK, back on my to play list. I had hoped I had whittled it down to a manageable few thousand.
See game 3 of Paul's AAR. Last DR, cant beat that!

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also played this one in the '17 ASL Open against Dan "Danno" Best. I had the Russians, he the Germans and in a hard fought engagement I was fortunate enough to come out ahead by being able to eventually swarm his AFVs. It wasn't pretty and there were plenty of cute little red blaze markers but expected when you go against a quality opponent. A good and quite fun scenario, it's my gut feeling this may be a bit pro-Russian but I'll never let on to Danno! :rolleyes: