Game?

rahamy

HPS Games Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Looking for a smallish match in one of the HPS titles, preferably Gettysburg or Corinth.

We can register it once the system get's up to speed.

I prefer to play the Rebs, and use the following rules:

Regards,
Rich

alexMcCabe

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
If you are still available,
I would be available to play Antietam.
Not the all battle but some smaller scenarios.
Your options are fine for me, but hey lads,
no way I willplay with the Yanks.
Slan go foill mo chara,

Alex

rahamy

Reaction score
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rich, I'll give you a game. Preferably something from the second day at Gettysburg if there is one short enough. Would you be interested in doing an AAR on this so we can kind of demonstrate this to anyone who hasn't played the HPS games yet? I'll be glad to take the Union.

Last edited:

rahamy

Reaction score
Hey Mark,

Sure thing, on both counts. Since I rattled off side and rules would you do the honors of choosing the scenario?

An AAR would be good to help get things going. I also have some other content I'll be posting up here once the section framework is setup.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Selected the historical Second Day at Gettysburg scenario that starts with Longstreet's attack at 4pm. It is only 17 turns but there are lots of units. Not crazy about using the Quality Fire modifiers as I think the engine gives the higher quality units enough of an advantage and I always feel the Union troops at this point are underrated, but I can live with it. Attaching the file here but you can reply to marknelms1atcoxdotnet. Looking forward to a good fight.