Game Summary (so far)

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yer and i got half term starting on monday so i can do some stuff :)

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Purely out of interest this... who's got a dev kit to actually make this happen? Most big games require hundreds of programmers, artists, coders, beta testers, then theres marketing ect. This is gonna cost loads more than any of us can afford ain't it?

hobomunch12

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thegamerman said:
Purely out of interest this... who's got a dev kit to actually make this happen? Most big games require hundreds of programmers, artists, coders, beta testers, then theres marketing ect. This is gonna cost loads more than any of us can afford ain't it?
Um no, plenty of games are made for free. And we're using RPG maker and the people working on it are volunteers so money isn't an issue. As far marketing....I don't think we're trying to sell the game...

.pars

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Um eh I'm sorry but I'll have to withdraw from the game, as I cant log in at my own house.
Good Luck with the game.

PSP_FAN BOY

Reaction score
mystery Islands sora is my next door neihgbour
Mike said:

Thief system:
Can attack innocent civilians. They require one successful hit to lose. They use the move run which causes you to lose the battle. If you win you get their possessions. If you lose they call the guards.

did someone say Elder Scrolls:VI OBLIVION? sorry to but in man,but im not sure if you read the first thread about the sengo game...did Darksora see my request to join the script/development team,well,yeah dont say it,"dont call us,we'll call you"

PSP_FAN BOY

Reaction score
mystery Islands sora is my next door neihgbour
*CRICKET......CRICKET*WAKE UP!!!! man,come on! look at runescape, every one thinks its like a FFXI type of game but it isnt,look at the damn quests! I mean,if were going to start an RPG,we cant stay this quiet for 3 months and half with the last reply of encouragment is:"I guess so...",wake up,damn it!

Andymac

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
PSP_FAN BOY said:
*CRICKET......CRICKET*WAKE UP!!!! man,come on! look at runescape, every one thinks its like a FFXI type of game but it isnt,look at the damn quests! I mean,if were going to start an RPG,we cant stay this quiet for 3 months and half with the last reply of encouragment is:"I guess so...",wake up,damn it!
Erm you do no that were not doing this anymore dont you? :rolleyes:

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This would of been an awesome game lol no doubt.

DarkSora

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
yeah :p the main problem was that we were relying on eachother and nothing was happening because nearly all of us were busy. It wasnt even playable. :dead:

the threads moved quick though lol. :p

Sprig

Reaction score
First name
Luke
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Jiss said:
PSP Rules!!!: I think the image you have are good and maybe the crime could be sleeping on the job? If one of the artists can put that into a proper image that would be great :D
O god no..not that name lmao xD