Game, anyone?

BRO Sapper

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for an opponent for any of the Combat Mission games. Would prefer smaller size games, scenarios or quick battles are fine. Would also like to play someone who likes to play a round or two a day, but that doesn't mind an occasional break of a week or so (I have some upcoming breaks away from the computer).

mutvin

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
Another game ?

do you want to play another game - cmbo or cmak - if so end me a setup of your choice and well go from there-
cheers -mutvin

Neilm85uk

Reaction score
Country
ll
If you're still looking I can fit in another CMBB or CMAK game. Email address is on my profile.

BRO Sapper

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking for trouble

To my three worthy challengers that I didn't reply to for over a month, sorry, I was moving and unable to reply due to no internet connectivity, ask Bertram and 2054172 about that:halo: ! But I'm now looking for a challenger or two to a battle, preferrably not an ME. I should be able to have a pretty high return rate for the next three weeks or so, then it might taper off a bit.

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
watch out Taktik

Taktik said:
BRO Sapper, you still looking for a game?
When he plays CMAK he dresses like a girl!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

BRO Sapper

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Taktik said:
BRO Sapper, you still looking for a game?
Why yes I am! interested? If so fire something off to me. I'm not a huge fan of huge games or MEs, but I'm game for everything else!

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How about a BB scenario, then?

I am starting a game with a fellow at BoB who just sent me a Panzer Blitz conversion scenario. Before I took my break from CM, I remember there were a bunch of those conversion games to be had at the old Scenario Depot, but now they are gone :cry:

If he gets back to me about how to get my hands on some more, would you be interested in one of those?

BRO Sapper

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sure, although I'm not sure what a Panzer Blitz conversion scenario is:eek: . But I'm game as long as it fits in my parameters from above!

Bertram

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not here yet...............

Maybe you have too many games going to keep them straight??????????????:clown: :surprise: :rolleyes: :blab: :( :nuts: