Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Terrain question: Assuming the walls and hedges exist, what are the LOS rules for a wall on a deir lip (moderate beach-hinterland)? Is it similar to a unit in entrenchments behind a wall?
F4.4 LOS: A deir's only effect on LOS is that, barring other LOS obstructions, an entrenched/Emplaced unit in a non-Lip deir hex has a LOS past a Lip Hexside only to a same-level hex formed by that Lip hexside, and to any hex at a higher elevation than that entrenched/Emplaced unit.

So, the unit on the beach treats the wall as normal. If there is no wall, and the firer is not adjacent to the deir, then the unit on the beach receives a +1 TEM.

geebeehaitch

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
I’m having trouble with this one. How did you treat dividing Group 3 over the two LC, given there are only 47 Passenger PP available and each LC needs 26 Passenger PP aboard to enter the game?

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
As stated... I did not use Beach or Ocean overlays since this was a Rocky island with NO Sandy Beaches.
Also Use G12.12 for loading LCs... not 14.21.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Your problem is with this rule, I eventually figured out:

A Watercraft with a Passenger PP capacity may enter play only if ≥ ⅔ [EXC: ≥ ½, if the Watercraft is carrying a vehicle/non-dm-Gun] of that capacity is taken up by Passenger unit(s)/equipment.

Each LC has 39PP. Two thirds is 26. Group 3 has four squads, one HS, one LMG and one DC for 47 points, has you stated. We played it that one LC took 26 PP, the other took the rest.