llUnited States
Major defeat for the WP - 10262points

losses

Nato WP

MEN 17473 59675

GUNS 23 1214

vehicles 2435 4758

air 38 18

In the south the 2nd cav had to retreat across the Main.I supposed the WP divisions would try to cross the Main and therefore i positioned the 8th infdiv to the south of the probable assaultroute of the WP.As soon as the WPunits tried to cross the Main the 8th infdiv started a flanking attack against the 3 WP divisions and enveloped ,surrounded and destroyed them one after the other.2nd cav and the Canadian brigade then advanced through the huge hole in the WP line into eastgermany together with part of the 3rd infdiv which had defeated and destroyed 2 polish divions around Schweinfurt.8th infdiv stayed behind to mop up.ALL victory hexes in eastgermany were gradually occupied.
In the center the 11th ACR succesfully defended Fulda together with units of the 3rd ARMRD DIV which had destroyed the 76th airmobile.
The 12th pzdiv was attacked by an eastgerman tankdiv and first retreated.Later with help of units from 3rd armoured the attacking force was outflanked,surrounded and destroyed.12pzd then moved towards the werra where it was defeated by the 7th guard armrd and 3rd PVA army units and had to retreat.When the 10pzd arrived i moved it around the flank of the 7th guard armrd and enveloped,surrounded and destroyed it together with 12thpzd.10th pzd,11th ACR and units of 3rd armoured then moved north towards Bad Hersfeld and envelopped,surrounded and destroyed the 79th guard armrd div and also destroyed the artillery of the 5th motorised rifle div.The 12thpzd moved across the Werra and got involved in heavy fighting with the 5th polish tankdiv and the 11th guard tank div.
In the north the 5th pzd and the 2nd pzgd defended successfully in and around Kassel and broke all attacking WP units.

Graeat victory.The WP attackformations were always very dense so there was a lolt of space to move around them and surround and destroy them.Worked everytime :devil: