FtF Lincoln, Nebraska

bakeneko

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for a regular FtF opponent around Lincoln, Nebraska.

I've had the ASL gear for years and played only a few times.

Any time or place is fine, as long as its within driving distance. I have a table and a space to set up as well.

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Hey we got regular players almost every Saturday 11am at Gauntlet Games. I usually can't make it because of personal reasons. I do live in Weeping Water NE and have a place to play in my home.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Curtis Brooks just relocated to Omaha and I'm sure a little travel would not bother him as when he lived here in Wisconsin, we would often travel to Mnpls-St Paul to play guys in the Twin Cities ASL (TCASL) club for a day, a trip of about 85 miles one way from Eau Claire, WI. You can PM him from here on GSF. You'd really like Curtis as he's a very good player, a fine instructor if you're rusty or a new player, and a great person.

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Curtis Brooks just relocated to Omaha and I'm sure a little travel would not bother him as when he lived here in Wisconsin, we would often travel to Mnpls-St Paul to play guys in the Twin Cities ASL (TCASL) club for a day, a trip of about 85 miles one way from Eau Claire, WI. You can PM him from here on GSF. You'd really like Curtis as he's a very good player, a fine instructor if you're rusty or a new player, and a great person.
Weeping Water isn't far from Omaha, I know a player/ROTC teacher in Omaha who I play with semi-regularly. I would need the user name of Curtis Brooks to contact him.

Shmitty008

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey a fellow porcupine lover!. Are you an experienced player [I am not]? How do your weekends look?
Sorry about the late response. Been a busy summer. I've got a three day weekend every other weekend, but like I said, most up to this point have been pretty busy. I'm working this weekend (Aug 11 - 13), off every other weekend past that, but we are going on a cruise at the end of September into early October. Depending on my wife's schedule I'm usually pretty free for at least parts of those weekends. I've been playing a long time (since the mid-80s), so I guess I'm reasonably experienced :). We also have three kids living in Lincoln, so we make that trip relatively frequently. Maybe we can work something out?

Jake Smith

Dwindham

Reaction score
First name
Daniel
Country
llUnited States
Jake if you provide me a email address I can put you in contact with two folks that play in Lincoln almost every Saturday. L I usually can't make it myself lol