FtF in Southern New Mexico ?

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
I know it's a long shot, but I looking for ftf opponents within driving distance of Las Cruces, NM. El Paso, TRC, Deming, and Alamogordo are all possiblilties. Albuquerque might be o.k. every so often (3.5 hour drive is a little long).

I figure with as many military bases there are in the area, there must be one or two other people who play in this area. :alien:

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know an ASLer named Jerry James who lives in Albuquerque; I think he's pretty active still in the game; the last contact info I had for him is the same as what's listed below, along with all the other N.M. ASLers on the MMP Player Directory (including some dude named DeBraal...
)

Scott Sterritt Albuquerque NM 505-839-0835 ssterrit@swcp.com
Seth Sparks Albuquerque NM (505)262-2204 seths@qwest.net
Clark Lovrien Albuquerque NM 505-883-6555 clovrien@swcp.com
Brian Ward Albuquerque NM 505-281-1662 huduguru@earthlink.net
Gerald James Albuquerque NM 505-922-0816 jerjames@bigplanet.com
Bill Archer Los Alamos NM 505-672-4009 bjarcher@worldnet.att.net
Dave Childs Santa Fe NM 505-466-4256 dave@sillydog.net

WaterRabbit

Reaction score
Country
llGreenland
Thanks Chas,
But driving to Albuquerque is like driving from Medford to Portland -- ok once in awhile, but not something you want to do once a month. Los Alamos and Santa Fe are about an hour further out. :cry: Perhaps they have all know each other and have a regular game event.

However, on the bright side, I am comptemplating WWF (depends on a special alignment of events). :devious:

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, hopefully I'll see you there, then. It's possible Lars Thuring is now coming as well; he is going on a business trip to Seattle and wanted to drop down to Portland for the tournament. He's a great guy and one of the best players I've ever seen.