ftf in Houston area

Orphan76

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Country
llUnited States
Trying to get back into ASL and looking for some ftf games in the Houston area. Willing to travel.
Dan V

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm new to Texas, Cypress NW of Houston. Looking for face to face play.

wlee123

Reaction score
First name
Woody
Country
llUnited States
Agreed. I am in the Cypress area and try to make all the Houston ASL meetings. Hit the site mentioned above and it will have the location and date of the monthly meetings. Also check the site for info on the annual Texas Tournament in Austin. It is a must attend ASL event with 6o-70 players every year. Great fun!

Whizbang1963

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Already connected to the site. The host for my area no longer hosts regular games. Looking for some players before I agree to host and set up as the new site for Cypress.

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
Already connected to the site. The host for my area no longer hosts regular games. Looking for some players before I agree to host and set up as the new site for Cypress.
best I can remember, most of the Houston ASLers are on the west side with you (alas I am on the east) so shouldn‘t be too hard.

wlee123

Reaction score
First name
Woody
Country
llUnited States
There are 4 of us on the west side that play regularly. We watch the site for game dates and try to make them all. We also meet on off dates to play on weekends. Feel free to message me here if either of you want to set up a game. - Woody