FTC12 - when is this coming out?

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok, what’s in it that makes you want it badly?

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

FTC12 - when is this coming out?
Still have some ongoing playtesting and probably an article, so give us a couple of months. :)

Reportedly ALL big scenarios, including one "monster". That is the instant selling point to me anyway.
Well, for us they are not THAT big, some are just medium sized. But the rest are big, yes, with plenty of Squads and vehicles to maneuver and there is one super big scenario depicting a Russian attack on June 24th, 1941. Tanks, infantry, some OBA, guns and quite a lot of space to move around :)

Cheers,

X

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all, we will receive FTC 12 early next week:

Enjoy your week end :)

X

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Kudos to Scott Holst (scenario designs) and the entire LFT team for PTing, proofing, and putting this pack together. This has proved to be one of my favorite purchases in some time, and LFT 14 (Italians) is quickly equalling it as well. Keep up the great work/quality!

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Missed this one, my buddy Bobby Miller and Rich D helped me playtest those scenarios, so it was just not the LFT crew. Anyway, glad you enjoyed those scenarios, they were alot of fun to play and design.

Scott

Kudos to Scott Holst (scenario designs) and the entire LFT team for PTing, proofing, and putting this pack together. This has proved to be one of my favorite purchases in some time, and LFT 14 (Italians) is quickly equalling it as well. Keep up the great work/quality!