FTC 8

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for your kind words and my bad on that one: should be considered Plowed Fields, the depiction is wrong and I am the one who laid it out.

All the best,

X
No problem at all. To err is human, to design kick-a** scenarios is Divine!

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yuri0352, if you live in the States like I do, have no qualms whatsoever ordering overseas from SCG. Paul provided myself the same suggestion several years ago, and I received prompt and accurate service from them. I liked the way their website does the currency conversion for you.
Thank you!
Perhaps I will, I've been looking for that issue for quite a while, I just never considered ordering from overseas.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Overseas postage will obviously be an additional cost. From a combination of my very limited experience and other's comments here on GS, postage to the US is of the order of 40%-70% of the postage from the US. As I have been a long term (10+ years) and regular customer of SCG and they have my details, I just email my orders without going through their online order pages, but I would be amazed if their system would not give you postage costs and let you decide if it's worth it.

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Question regarding "Ghosts of Luneville Campaign".
Under the campaign balance provisions, the Allied Player has this sentence "No more than 2 options of each type can be chosen." but the German Player does not have this sentence. Is this a mistake? Can the German player choose all three as 15th PzGr Options and/or all 3 as Other Options?

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Question regarding "Ghosts of Luneville Campaign".
Under the campaign balance provisions, the Allied Player has this sentence "No more than 2 options of each type can be chosen." but the German Player does not have this sentence. Is this a mistake? Can the German player choose all three as 15th PzGr Options and/or all 3 as Other Options?
It"s a mistake, the Germans are also limited to 2 options of each type.

Regards
Lionel

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another question about the campaign.
Partisan Option for Lun 2 states in part "Add a captured Sdkfz 222L ..." Should this be a PSW 222L? (vehicle note 70)

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
They are the same. The L should be (L) as it's just AH's/MMP's way of denoting a Late production version.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Love the scenarios within this publication. There are some decidedly large ones to keep us all happy. The glimpse of the Kohima map has got me all excited.

Question: who is the designer of the Warsaw project?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Sorry wasn't clear - I was comparing Sdkfz to PSW, not "L" to "(L)"
Yup, I got that, it's just that in addition a letter often designates a version, mark or Ausführung (Ausf).

There was a thread a week ago (http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/psw-222-vs-sd-222.140097/#post-1902920) which covered the PSW vs SdKfz question as jrv has said. My post there added in the fact that the same SdKfz/PSW number can cover multiple very different vehicles that have the same function.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Repeat my question. Does anyone know?
Sorry my connection sucks here.

Designer is Torsten Cumberland, and we have started the development of the project about 3 years ago. The map is nearly finished and we’re starting the lay out and playtest if the scenarios (probably around January 2018).

Best;

X