FTC 8

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Nice!

(I just hope there are no pack-wide SSRs in the magazine part - it makes it harder to read scenario cards if one doesn't keep the magazine and scenarios together)

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
No such thing in the magazine. Except for two scenarios, SSR are quite limited and all fit on the left column of scenario cards behind the orders of battle. Most are pretty straightforward.

But there are (short) optional rules in the magazine in order to link some of the scenarios as to implement a mini campaign.

Last edited:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Hi listers,

soon to be released:

http://www.lefranctireur.org/spip.php?article138

56 pages, 15 scenarios :)

Best,

X
The French dragon has been awakened again! Great news with an interesting theme. I saw some unidentified, new LFT scenarios on Albany's List and wondered from whence they were coming. I'll just see if I can wait to play any of them before @footsteps gets the Free French counters printed that I pre-ordered yesterday!

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Actually, only one is from this pack, the other is from a future product. And sorry, none of them is featuring the Free French, tough luck. :)

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
Actually, only one is from this pack, the other is from a future product. And sorry, none of them is featuring the Free French, tough luck. :)
In fact 'Last charge at Umbrega ' in 'the motor pool' of the tournament features Free French in January 1941. The scénario is not included in FTC 8 and should appeared in a later product in 2018(?) .

Lionel

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
In fact 'Last charge at Umbrega ' in 'the motor pool' of the tournament features Free French in January 1941. The scénario is not included in FTC 8 and should appeared in a later product in 2018(?) .
My bad, I searched LFT and not FT in the Albany 2017 scenario list.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It's up now for preorder at Second Chance Games so I'm off to get a copy
this one looks really good :D

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
For those who are interested, it is now possible to order it directly from the LFT website!

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Err... do you mean I can really order and pay directly, or is it still I order, then I exchange emails with Xavier, he sends the pack then loses my payment and we have more email exchanges until I've really paid for the product? :)