Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi everyone,

part of my stuff has been received and unpacked, and to my surprise I have found some 100 countersheets of FTC 4. Alas, only the countersheets.

Would you be interested in a very small reprint of the accompanying booklet with its 20 scenarios?

I have also found some copies of StN with maybe only 3 or 4 countersheets, some FTC 3 and other OOP LFT copies. As soon as all my stuff arrives here (my computer and ASL gear is still somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean...) I will update the LFT site and include these items.

That is the only fun thing about moving every 2 or 3 years....

Cheers,

X

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:jig:Yes most definitely, start the per order right now, I'll send the $$ and then you have the cash in hand to pay for the printing.:hellyes:

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
.... I have found some 100 countersheets of FTC 4....some FTC 3....
Xavier, my favorite counters to use in any game are your Burning Wrecks from FTC3 and your 1/2" nationality-colored turret counters from FTC4. Hopefully some more of these two types will be tucked in with future releases!

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi everyone,

part of my stuff has been received and unpacked, and to my surprise I have found some 100 countersheets of FTC 4. Alas, only the countersheets.

Would you be interested in a very small reprint of the accompanying booklet with its 20 scenarios?

I have also found some copies of StN with maybe only 3 or 4 countersheets, some FTC 3 and other OOP LFT copies. As soon as all my stuff arrives here (my computer and ASL gear is still somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean...) I will update the LFT site and include these items.

That is the only fun thing about moving every 2 or 3 years....

Cheers,

X
I'm assuming 'StN' refers to the Operation Chariot-raid on St. Nazaire. If so, I would be very interested in getting a copy.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Will try to order another copy of FTC3 if it becomes available--liked the SS counters and many of the scenarios in this pack.

greuh

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Count me in for FTC4 (even countersheet alone, in fact) :)

Last edited:

Misterhawk

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

X
Deal me in ...

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
agreed, just paid out a fair bit to ship some counters over, about £30
erk, I did pay for priority shipping but it was only about £12 more than standard
so it made sense to pay for priority
just hoping I don't get hit with a customs bill now as well