FTC 11 starts shipping

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This pack is looking like a really good one. Along with the Inor replacement countersheet, it comes Toby Pilling's Player's Guide to a Self Defence. Of the ten scenarios, Sainte-Barbe on Fire looks like a good candidate for 3-player (team play on the Free French side backed by a platoon of M10 GMCs) on the Kampfgruppe Scherer map vs Germans with a PaK 40 & Hetzer.

I let a couple of our veteran players borrow the scenarios and they thought Loosening the Noose quite good with the game coming down to a CC on the last turn. They play fast and for their second game of the day, found Five-Oh-Sink to be a fun US paratrooper scenario which also came down to the last turn with the 747s unable to break an 88 crew in Advancing Fire.

Toby Pilling

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This pack is looking like a really good one. Along with the Inor replacement countersheet, it comes Toby Pilling's Player's Guide to a Self Defence. Of the ten scenarios, Sainte-Barbe on Fire looks like a good candidate for 3-player (team play on the Free French side backed by a platoon of M10 GMCs) on the Kampfgruppe Scherer map vs Germans with a PaK 40 & Hetzer.

I let a couple of our veteran players borrow the scenarios and they thought Loosening the Noose quite good with the game coming down to a CC on the last turn. They play fast and for their second game of the day, found Five-Oh-Sink to be a fun US paratrooper scenario which also came down to the last turn with the 747s unable to break an 88 crew in Advancing Fire.
I'm glad your player's enjoyed 'Five-Oh-Sink' - the first (and only) scenario I have ever designed. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on 'The Manual', as I call it, once you've read and digested it.

Toby

semenza

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How many of the scenarios in this pack are played on regular boards as opposed to HASL maps?

Seth

KYCATS7

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm glad your player's enjoyed 'Five-Oh-Sink' - the first (and only) scenario I have ever designed. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on 'The Manual', as I call it, once you've read and digested it.

Toby
Definitely put on the “play list“ after reading it. Look forward to getting it on the table!
Russ