FTC 11 at the printers

Bill Kohler

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Country
llUnited States
Got Inor but haven’t played it yet, why does it need a replacement countersheet ?
I think it's just that some of the countersheets were miscut.

One of mine is off a little too: parts of the graphics edging onto neighboring counters. (The first countersheet is fine.)

The cutting die looks to be a little off: in my countersheet 2, often there are two parallel rows of counters that start at the same place on the left side of the row, but end at different places on the right side of the row. Adj Durand 8-1, for instance, is noticeably skinnier than neighboring leaders, while Sch Abdul is noticeably wider.

And counters that are centered vertically on the front of the sheet are cut off on the back of the sheet, which isn't due to the cutting die. (Notice how the leaders are encroaching on the bottom of the counter area on the front side, but that the reverse side has counters edging off the top of the counter area.)

It's very good of LFT to be reprinting them!

Last edited:

Gamer72

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom

One of mine is off a little too: parts of the graphics edging onto neighboring counters. (The first countersheet is fine.)

The cutting die looks to be a little off: in my countersheet 2, often there are two parallel rows of counters that start at the same place on the left side of the row, but end at different places on the right side of the row. Adj Durand 8-1, for instance, is noticeably skinnier than neighboring leaders, while Sch Abdul is noticeably wider.

And counters that are centered vertically on the front of the sheet are cut off on the back of the sheet, which isn't due to the cutting die. (Notice how the leaders are encroaching on the bottom of the counter area on the front side, but that the reverse side has counters edging off the top of the counter area.)

View attachment 19935

View attachment 19936

It's very good of LFT to be reprinting them!

Thanks, will have to check mine out.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Xavier, you and your team are intent on bankrupting us all - please stop making all this good stuff that we have to buy 😁
Your problem is termed 'mA(S)Laise' in French.

All right, maybe in pidgin French.
Well, or maybe in the Oberst's imagination only.
French vintages spur the imagination like the spurs of his impeccable riding boots do his noble steed...

Perchance a suitable occasion to pull out this one again:

von Marwitz

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance

Yeah, that's it. If you punch the counters it becomes pretty obvious, they won't stack properly as a result.

(I think it's not the whole print run, just a part of it that suffers from this problem - always on countersheet 2 though)

It's great of LFT to provide this replacement.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
I just looked at mine, they're perfect.
I'll buy FtC 11 regardless, of course, and more counters are always appreciated, but now I need a separate container for Inor (which is fine, the French are getting pretty crowded after purchasing a reissue of CdG).

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am finally getting around to this and the left half my my original Inor counterseet (1) is off, but I can't find replacements on the updated countersheet (3) for all the misaligned counters.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi Will!

I am finally getting around to this and the left half my my original Inor counterseet (1) is off, but I can't find replacements on the updated countersheet (3) for all the misaligned counters.
I just received your email. Don't worry, I will ship you the countersheets.

Cheers,

X