FT204 "Fear Naught"

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
In the listed scenario, are the German truck reinforcements that may enter on/before Turn 3 required to all enter on the same Turn? Or are they allowed to come in one at a time, one on each of the first three Turns for example?

Thanks!

buser333

Reaction score
I would say a strict reading would indicate to me that you must pick a Turn for them all to enter. I imagine they would have used the phrase "on and/or before Turn 3" to indicate otherwise.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I would say a strict reading would indicate to me that you must pick a Turn for them all to enter. I imagine they would have used the phrase "on and/or before Turn 3" to indicate otherwise.
Per the index, "/" means "and/or", so "may enter on/before Turn 3" may be re-written as "may enter on and/or before Turn 3." (I don't own the scenario so I can't verify if that is truly what it says.)

JR

buser333

Reaction score
Per the index, "/" means "and/or", so "may enter on/before Turn 3" may be re-written as "may enter on and/or before Turn 3." (I don't own the scenario so I can't verify if that is truly what it says.)

JR
Except that's not the way the entry instructions are written in this case. It says "Enter on or before Turn 3"