FT19 A leches en Larache

morgan kane

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Planing to play this oldie, Xavier helped me out with the absence of the EC in SSR1: Middle of July in Spain so it will be EC, very dry. Also decided that the nationalist force is Legion, despite the absence of its coat of arms on the scenario card. Have a final question and I know Xavier is abroad and does have access to the scenario card so I am posting the question here: In SSR1 there are several exceptions to the standard night rules, but the rule for dummy counters is not mentioned as one of the exceptions. To me it does not make sense to combine the dummy rule in E1.2. with SSR3. Anyone from LFT that would like to comment?

/Morgan

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Planing to play this oldie, Xavier helped me out with the absence of the EC in SSR1: Middle of July in Spain so it will be EC, very dry. Also decided that the nationalist force is Legion, despite the absence of its coat of arms on the scenario card. Have a final question and I know Xavier is abroad and does have access to the scenario card so I am posting the question here: In SSR1 there are several exceptions to the standard night rules, but the rule for dummy counters is not mentioned as one of the exceptions. To me it does not make sense to combine the dummy rule in E1.2. with SSR3. Anyone from LFT that would like to comment?

/Morgan
I’d just like to see a reprint of the pack.

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States

/Morgan
It might help with concealing the strength and dispositions of the mayor and his staff in Building G5. As an aside, I remember X clarified that the mayor is the 6+1.

morgan kane

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
My scenario card has the Mayor (6+1) printed on the cart. 2:nd ed?

It might help with concealing the strength and dispositions of the mayor and his staff in Building G5. As an aside, I remember X clarified that the mayor is the 6+1.
OK that might be correct, there are 2 squads in building G5, and then the defender gets 2 dummy counters according to E1.2 to place in that building. The remaining squads for the defender are ruled according to SSR3, so no dummy counters.

More confusion, the attacker sets up in X7, SSR3 specifies that no suspect counters may be placed in DD7. Do not get it. That no suspect counters can be set up in the same building as the attacker would make sense (Like the defender, no suspect counter in the mayors building), so why DD7? Should SSR3 instead say "No suspect counter may be placed in 23X7"? Or is the set up for the attacker wrong and should be in building DD7?

Finally: The defending force of the mayors building in G5 has ELR 2, the Miliciano force has ELR 4, but what about the Asaltos?

Any comment is welcome

Morgan

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My scenario card has the Mayor (6+1) printed on the cart. 2:nd ed?

OK that might be correct, there are 2 squads in building G5, and then the defender gets 2 dummy counters according to E1.2 to place in that building. The remaining squads for the defender are ruled according to SSR3, so no dummy counters.

More confusion, the attacker sets up in X7, SSR3 specifies that no suspect counters may be placed in DD7. Do not get it. That no suspect counters can be set up in the same building as the attacker would make sense (Like the defender, no suspect counter in the mayors building), so why DD7? Should SSR3 instead say "No suspect counter may be placed in 23X7"? Or is the set up for the attacker wrong and should be in building DD7?

Finally: The defending force of the mayors building in G5 has ELR 2, the Miliciano force has ELR 4, but what about the Asaltos?

Any comment is welcome

Morgan

Morgan

You are correct on the Mayor, the 6+1 is the Mayor and the 4-2-6 is his "staff".

X did post this here?? Anyway, I remember copying this and adding it to my LFT errata and the scenario card. (It is not listed on the LFT website under the errata page??) There is no mention of ELR for the Asaltos group, but an ELR of 4 seems in line with the scenario and the Nationalist forces.

X needs to clarify the ELR for this group at some point :)

Regards
Joe

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi guys,

I know, i know.... apologies, but I am still in Mali and I don't have access to most of my LFT files.

I hope that when back home I will have time to take a look at this scenario and will post something here. Anyway, and for what it's worth, Lionel and Benj are working on some old LFT scenarios, including LFT 6.

Best,

X

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys,

I know, i know.... apologies, but I am still in Mali and I don't have access to most of my LFT files.

I hope that when back home I will have time to take a look at this scenario and will post something here. Anyway, and for what it's worth, Lionel and Benj are working on some old LFT scenarios, including LFT 6.

Best,

X
Xavier

No issues!! :) Do what you can do and stay safe.
Regards
Joe