FT

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
I think I understand A22.32 that FT's can never fire > 2 levels higher or lower, pretty simple. So a FT @ ground level, adjacent to a multi level building, can fire @ an adjacent target on the second floor @ long range. Can that same FT, 1 hex away from the multi hex building still fire @ a target on the second floor, or is long range now no higher than the first floor?

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I understand A22.32 that FT's can never fire > 2 levels higher or lower, pretty simple. So a FT @ ground level, adjacent to a multi level building, can fire @ an adjacent target on the second floor @ long range. Can that same FT, 1 hex away from the multi hex building still fire @ a target on the second floor, or is long range now no higher than the first floor?
I think the last sentence of A22.32 covers it: "A FT which fires at an unarmored target two levels higher/lower than its own elevation uses 12 FP at normal range and 6 FP at long range."

Ed Donoghue

Reaction score
First name
Ed
Country
llUnited States
I think the last sentence of A22.32 covers it: "A FT which fires at an unarmored target two levels higher/lower than its own elevation uses 12 FP at normal range and 6 FP at long range."
Thank you