FT 23 Not One Inch Setup

Nineteen Kilo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
FT 23 has a three board configuration, from north to south 33, 48, & 44. VC are for the Nationalists to clear the wooden buildings adjacent to the road on board 48 (i.e. the middle board).

Nationalists enter from both North, South, and West Edges.

Now for the problem, Republican set up reads: Set up adjacent/in any wooden buildings between hexrows E and X on board 33, and J and CC and J on board 44.

Bold emphasis is mine to accentuate the weirdness.

There are two ways to interpret this:
1) Simply eliminate the extraneous "and J" on board 44; or
2) Board 48 was left out of the equation in error all together.

I'm inclined toward the latter as the VC are to control buildings on Board 48 but the defenders are not setting up on the middle board 48 but rather on the north and south boards (they are merely the bread in an empty sandwich). Meanwhile the Attackers are entering on the west edge of Board 48 (victory board) with no Defenders in their pathway to the buildings at issue.

Should the Republican setup read: Set up adjacent/in any wooden buildings between hexrows E and X on boards 33 and 48, & J and CC on board 44?

Kurious Kev

Nineteen Kilo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Two months and no reply? I realize "X" is in perpetual travel status, but is there no one that play tested this scenario around?

Kev

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
You are right, the setup area includes board 48 betrween rows E and X.

Also, the International brigade OB should include 3 crews to man the MMG/ATR. Xavier, do you confirm ?

Lionel

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I did not see any errata at LFT website (but I am sure you already looked).