From The Cellar Pack 4: Counter Scans

gweiloh

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recently purchased a used copy of LFT From The Cellar Pack 4. I received the book and all scenarios, but none of the counters. Does anyone have any scans of the counters that were originally included? At the very least, I'd like to make my own to play through some of these specialized scenarios.

62nd Army

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I recently purchased a used copy of LFT From The Cellar Pack 4. I received the book and all scenarios, but none of the counters. Does anyone have any scans of the counters that were originally included? At the very least, I'd like to make my own to play through some of these specialized scenarios.

Hello, there are on the LFT web site for download.

Hope this helps!

Joe

gweiloh

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello Joe: Yes, this is very good. And a big, hearty Thank You to the rest of the folks in the ASL community who helped me out this afternoon. What a great group of folks!

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The glory of FTC4 continues and will certainly outlast mine,
though that glory be forever intertwined. :D

Seriously speaking: I had a very minor role in that module and was happy to see it get released by LFT.

gweiloh

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brief update: Today I received a packet in the mail from a mysterious Monsieur X.. all the way from France. Inside - a new and complete set of 102 die-cut FTC4 counters. Gratuit!
Xavier - you have earned a LFT consumer for life. Now that is customer service. Thank you very much! -- Adam

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Brief update: Today I received a packet in the mail from a mysterious Monsieur X.. all the way from France. Inside - a new and complete set of 102 die-cut FTC4 counters. Gratuit!
Xavier - you have earned a LFT consumer for life. Now that is customer service. Thank you very much! -- Adam
I might add that everything I have so far encountered with regard to customer service from LFT has been exceptionally fine.

Vive LFT!

von Marwitz

Will Fleming

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
LFT stuff has always arrived in good shape for me. I can't say I have played a ton of their stuff, but am a happy customer and know there are lots of good stories about them taking care of their customers. I assume any problems will be addressed.

Pretty sure I will play a campaign game of KGS at some point and I will do some more with their "deluxe" scenarios if I can survive in Carl's tournament this year. LFT14 also seems to have generated a bit more local interest than the usual LFT production.

Short story: Keep the stuff coming!