Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

it should be available within 10 days or so, both from Ritterkrieg and from us in Europe:

17 scenarios, a couple of articles and the Italian Nationality chart that should have been included in LFT # 14.

Best,

X

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,

it should be available within 10 days or so, both from Ritterkrieg and from us in Europe:

17 scenarios, a couple of articles and the Italian Nationality chart that should have been included in LFT # 14.

Best,

X
Very nice to see a few more North Africa scenarios included... Looking forward to the release of this one!

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Note that the two North Africa scenarios are not DTO as one is set up in Algiers (big city) and the other one in an relatively arid place but not desert.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It looks like a nice mix of scenarios, I'm looking forward to the late war French ones in there
(just made my order with Second Chance Games)?

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Some of them are gems! Hands of the Loot, for instance, is action-packed on only a half board. It is nail bitting to the end with tough decisions on both sides as both need to attack with small forces, each having its own advantages and weaknesses. Every playtest ended in a blood bath!

For the record, the title of the scenario is a reference to "Touchez pas au Grisbi" (hands of the loot), an humorous film noir which I recommend to everyone!

Paolo Cariolato

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I imagine that all 10 Vae Victis scenario has been designed by monsieur Naud. How about the other 7 scenarios? Who had them designed?

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
I imagine that all 10 Vae Victis scenario has been designed by monsieur Naud. How about the other 7 scenarios? Who had them designed?
The designers are (I think) :

Philippe Naud x 11
Jim Suderman x 1
Richard J. Jenulis x 1
Xavier Vitry x 1
Jean-Pascal Paoli x 1
Laurent Closier x
Lionel Colin x 1

Lionel

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was talking to a buddy last Saturday about Spanish Civil War scenarios and how great it would be to see the LFT SCW series updated and released much like these previously published ones from VV. I think it would generate a lot of interest with ASLers.

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Xavier,

I am looking forward to playing the scenarios. Thank you for another good looking product.

In the meantime the cartoon made me smile. I have played Alexandre in the Villeneuve tournament a couple of times............he's not that bad :)