From The Cellar 8

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wanted to express my appreciation for the article on the Free French in FTC 8. I have always felt there have been felt that the Free French have gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to ASL. I would love to see a complete set pack or maybe even a magazine devoted to the Free French especially in the desert. I also want to commend you on the upcoming coverage of the Italians. The quality of your publishing is absolutely outstanding. Last is there a way to buy maps? I would love to buy a copy of board LFT #1 have you considered printing some of your boards and selling them?

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thanks for your kind words Bob!

For the record, LFT14 will contain three Free French vs Italian scenarios, but will also feature a variety of nations fighting against the Italians : British, Russian, German, American, Slovenian, NOVJ, Belgian, Greek, Japanese, Ethiopian and even Italian themselves.

Regarding the maps, just drop a message to X or to LionelC62. We do not sell maps on the website, but if they have a excess maps, I imagine they will gladly find a way to give you satisfaction.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks! LFT #1 is evidently the only board that has a beach.

For the record, LFT14 will contain three Free French vs Italian scenarios, but will also feature a variety of nations fighting against the Italians : British, Russian, German, American, Slovenian, NOVJ, Belgian, Greek, Japanese, Ethiopian and even Italian themselves.

Regarding the maps, just drop a message to X or to LionelC62. We do not sell maps on the website, but if they have a excess maps, I imagine they will gladly find a way to give you satisfaction.

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Belgian v. Italians? that sounds interesting

aloha_brian

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. What do the Blue MP on vehicles mean in FT scenarios (i.e. FT222 the MP of the M10's are in blue)?

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sure this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. What do the Blue MP on vehicles mean in FT scenarios (i.e. FT222 the MP of the M10's are in blue)?
Open topped Vehicle on a color scenario card or counter.

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
Hi, I saw a counter example for the italians in FLT14. Any idea about the timing for preorder/order? Thanks

Maurizizio

Reaction score
First name
Maurizio
Country
llUnited States
You make my day! Just let me know when I can preorder it! :)