From The Cellar #10

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A question on SSR3 for FT296, "Go Get Your Feet Wet, Boys." I have read the SSR multiple times and can't make sense of it. It reads thusly: "Neither side may have one non-LMG MG or more than one possessed non-LMG. This may force a unit to drop possession."

The way I read it, the first part of the sentence I have bolded says you can't have one non-LMG MG, and the second half says you can't have more than one.

I am not grokking this SSR at all. Can someone shed some light on it please?

MajorDad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A question on SSR3 for FT296, "Go Get Your Feet Wet, Boys." I have read the SSR multiple times and can't make sense of it. It reads thusly: "Neither side may have one non-LMG MG or more than one possessed non-LMG. This may force a unit to drop possession."

The way I read it, the first part of the sentence I have bolded says you can't have one non-LMG MG, and the second half says you can't have more than one.

I am not grokking this SSR at all. Can someone shed some light on it please?
Here you go.
It means initially you cannot "stack" a MMG or HMG in the same hex with another such...it also means you cannot move with a MMG/HMG into a location containing a MMG/HMG....though you could drop possession of said as you moved into said location. The DFE is to keep the Japanese from forming some crazy death star...as this battle was not fought this way. It was multiple heavy weapons locations as the aftermaths shows.

Enjoy,
Keith

pybarrondo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Here you go.
It means initially you cannot "stack" a MMG or HMG in the same hex with another such...it also means you cannot move with a MMG/HMG into a location containing a MMG/HMG....though you could drop possession of said as you moved into said location. The DFE is to keep the Japanese from forming some crazy death star...as this battle was not fought this way. It was multiple heavy weapons locations as the aftermaths shows.

Enjoy,
Keith
Thank you. That makes perfect sense. Never in a million years would I get that from what's actually printed on the card. :)

samtyson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good looking pack.

When will the distributors (BFP folks) get their stash to sell?

Just got my stash on Monday - the web site is ready for orders!