Friendly Fire Pack 12

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Placed my order for FrF 12 and the dtf pack from GA. Boy that is some expensive shipping rates. I know these will be on Tourney lists and I prefer buying these packs rather then being given copies to play them. People put alot of hard work into these packs and deserve a little monetary reward for their efforts.

Scott

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Shipping is free when you order three or more packs.
A good reason to make grouped orders with other players of the neighbourhood.

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Placed my order for FrF 12 and the dtf pack from GA. Boy that is some expensive shipping rates. I know these will be on Tourney lists and I prefer buying these packs rather then being given copies to play them. People put alot of hard work into these packs and deserve a little monetary reward for their efforts.

Scott
Scott, are you saying that our shipping rates are expensive? The website may be a bit higher than actual cost for shipping. Both packs fit in a flat rate envelope and we will reduce the shipping charge down for this. Flat rate envelope will be $8.05 for shipping.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Scott, are you saying that our shipping rates are expensive? The website may be a bit higher than actual cost for shipping. Both packs fit in a flat rate envelope and we will reduce the shipping charge down for this. Flat rate envelope will be $8.05 for shipping.
Hmm .. I got charged $8.65 for Rallypoint 15 + Death to Fascism?

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

I could not help myself when I heard AOO had extra so my Shipping rate is huge! for all three but alas them's the breaks when you live down under....

Rob :)

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I have seen the scenarios and this is another must buy offering from Friendly Fire...
Steve
When will the Albany play list be posted? I am 60% likely to attend this year (and rising). -- jim

Scott_Blanton

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hmm .. I got charged $8.65 for Rallypoint 15 + Death to Fascism?
The website only does an authorization, we capture the funds "charge" when we ship. Our site does not calculate the ability to ship with flat rate envelopes/flat rate boxes, so the shipping charge is based on weight and distance. Once we get RP15 (hopefully today or tomorrow), we will process and charge the order and the shipping will be reduced to $8.05.

Danno

Ost Front Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I know. Actually Scott's always been nice in my private dealings with him and I have said so publically before.
I stopped by the store on a recent trip to North Carolina. I must say it is the neatest and most well stocked game store I have visited. Plenty of room to play games and lots of house games for trying out. Scott runs a great store as well as a great e-store.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I stopped by the store on a recent trip to North Carolina. I must say it is the neatest and most well stocked game store I have visited. Plenty of room to play games and lots of house games for trying out. Scott runs a great store as well as a great e-store.
You are mixing up two Scotts. Plus their online personalities. So those are 4 Scotts. Almost a half-squad.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
You are mixing up two Scotts. Plus their online personalities. So those are 4 Scotts. Almost a half-squad.
I have never seen both Scott Blanton & Scott Holst at the same place at the same time. Just sayin'.

JR

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
I have never seen both Scott Blanton & Scott Holst at the same place at the same time. Just sayin'.

JR
I’ve seen them in the same room at ASLOK. Just sayin