Friendly Fire 2017 Results

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Congratulations to Melvin on his victory and thanks to everyone who played our scenarios.

We are using feedback from the tournament to make the final Balance changes to ensure the highest quality of final product......see you at ASLOK !

STAVKA

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Rimosa Strand , Great New Tournament site , the best ever among the 90 tournaments I have been to, The Sauna and a swim in the lake everyday make the stay even more worthwhile.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rimosa Strand , Great New Tournament site , the best ever among the 90 tournaments I have been to, The Sauna and a swim in the lake everyday make the stay even more worthwhile.
ASLOK Hotel has a sauna and you can swim in Lake Erie too!

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
And you forgot he can have a dip in the Ohio River whilst its on fire...
Shame on you, as the noted historian that you are you should recall it is the Cuyahoga River that burned and even prompted a song. You need to get away from all those Latin tomes.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Shame on you, as the noted historian that you are you should recall it is the Cuyahoga River that burned and even prompted a song. You need to get away from all those Latin tomes.

I was 6...my memory failed me...

My tome diving did not begin until I was 22. [BTW any of you wanting to read a fantastic book about the transition from memory to written record should read Michael Clanchy's "From Memory to Written Record" 2ed. Cambridge Univ.Press. I rate it as one of the top 3 history books in any field I have ever read.]

But +1 to you Ray for the proper citation.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
FrF90 Speed is the Essence of War Magnus Rimwall [1454p, Belgian, B1] - Lars Olsson [1436p, Japanese, J0] MagnusR [Belgian] 19

Any source material for this epic clash between the Belgian and Japanese armies ?