FRF77 Ghostbusters - Best Last Turn EVER (Graphics)

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
Pretty gutsy of those motorcyclists going through that residual, but judging from the bottle-necked terrain, didn't look like they had much of a choice; especially if time was of such consideration that they could not simply wait a turn. Hell, if I know there is hail up ahead I'll pull under an overpass. Bullets? No thanks!

MajorDomo

DM? Chuck H2O in his face
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Pretty gutsy of those motorcyclists going through that residual, but judging from the bottle-necked terrain, didn't look like they had much of a choice; especially if time was of such consideration that they could not simply wait a turn. Hell, if I know there is hail up ahead I'll pull under an overpass. Bullets? No thanks!
When I played this scenario, my opponent rode his motorcycles through residual of my two HS in the F6 three buildings. He VBM'd the HS but I got residual down just before. The residual rolled well and there were broken, reduced HS aplenty.

I think that the German is pressed for time, with few options for the cyclists.

It has a different flavor, which is nice. Only a single playing, but give me the French.

Hovned31

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm set to play this as the French next week. Looking forward to it. Great work on the AAR-Hopefully I picked up a few things and my opponent hasn't read this AAR!

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great ARR. I think the German should learn the rule about LMGs not killing tanks when their firepower is halved, eg. Advancing fire. I think that even applies to a AFVs mg main armament. It's a good rule to know.

Last edited:

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great ARR. I think the German should learn the rule about LMGs not killing tanks when their firepower is halved, eg. Advancing fire. I think that even applies to a AFVs mg main armament. It's a good rule to know.
Vehicular MA MGs can make TK attempts during the MPh and AFPh as far as I know. Klas?
Steve

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ah!! A9.61 ....Such an attack must be made within Normal Range of the MG, without any form of halved FP penalty imposed, and predesignated as an AFV To Kill attack vs a specific AFV

Many thx

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When we play tested the Polish module tanks Main mgs couldn't AFV kill when halved.

Steven Pleva

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
When we play tested the Polish module tanks Main mgs couldn't AFV kill when halved.
It is legal as per D3.53 and reinforced by this Q&A:
"D3.3 & D3.53 Can a vehicular MG that is the vehicle’s MA, fire a “AFV To Kill DR” as Bounding First Fire? If so, why does the portion of A9.61 that says “Such an attack must be made...without any form of halved FP penalty imposed...” not apply? A. Yes, just as it can in AFPh. Because of D3.53."

Cheers,
Steve

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is legal as per D3.53 and reinforced by this Q&A:
"D3.3 & D3.53 Can a vehicular MG that is the vehicle’s MA, fire a “AFV To Kill DR” as Bounding First Fire? If so, why does the portion of A9.61 that says “Such an attack must be made...without any form of halved FP penalty imposed...” not apply? A. Yes, just as it can in AFPh. Because of D3.53."

Cheers,
Steve
Thanks for the clarification and good, because it's more fun to allow AFV MG attack bounding fire !

Also, I'm glad the German won anyway so not to sour a victory.

Last edited: