FrF-6 Hundred Rounds question

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
Hi. SSR2 in this scenario states that every Russian AFV must "set up at most two hexes away from all other Russian AFV.". Does this mean that there must be at most one hex between Russian AFVs or two hexes between Russian AFVs? No entiendo, sorry.

Thanks!

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
The aftermath gives a hint at what the SSR is trying to mimic:
"After receiving fire from a hill, the German assault guns stumbled upon an assembling Russian tank formation,..."

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hi. SSR2 in this scenario states that every Russian AFV must "set up at most two hexes away from all other Russian AFV.". Does this mean that there must be at most one hex between Russian AFVs or two hexes between Russian AFVs? No entiendo, sorry.

Thanks!
I think "within two hexes of all other Russian AFV" would have been a bit clearer.

PabloGS

Reaction score
Country
llChile
Yes. We are in German player turn 3. I setup all my T-70s up in the corner inside the OG overlay, out of sight of the entering Germans. Then they rushed in T1 on the road. I managed to get three out by Russian T2. Two were knocked out, and the 6th is in motion and will face his destiny in Russian T3. Fascinating scenario!