French Counters Shipped

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The discount code is MON30 for this weekend. If you bought something you should be added to the mailing list. That's the way it worked for me.
That's what I heard but 6 months and some e-mail exchanges and no e-mail newsletter. It's not that big a deal as someone will always share the code. Of course, I don't know what I am missing out on.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also received the French counter set, very nice set of counters indeed. Much better looking than the German sets which look ok but are not that great.
Yeah, but I would have much rather had a couple of British Cruiser type tanks or American M3s than the FCMF1s other than that I am pleased.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Same here, from the recent emailer old boy says they ran out of the 42 Red Russians and have to print more. I guess there must be alot of people ordering this stuff than the usual 25 or 30 hardcore collectors.
They ran out? First I heard of that. I have been waiting fro the Red Russians. Got the Berlin set and I like them. Waiting for all things red now.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Same here. Funny, I ordered the Red Russians right away. How could he have run out??? Strange.

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I place an order in April for Red Russkies and Berlin counters and not had anything yet!

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was told by Maureen that the red Russians were shipping soon, like 10 days ago.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From the new Friday newsletter. "At long last Gold and Sword for both ASLComp and ATS are done, packing to ship in the coming week." and "We’re aiming to get ALL of your orders out (hernia parcel alert?) through NAT Sets 15, with Gold/Sword – and any other in stock items you ordered, added on, and order this weekend." So he is saying that they will ship this week. I'm not holding my breath!