French Counters Shipped

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And I just saw Axis Allies nationality sets added I want to order but I do not have the latest discount code only the one from last week. There are Hungarian, Romanian, and East Front Italians (oddly in yellow?). I don't know if any others are coming.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Interesting, I saw on a post somewhere that the discount codes were going to be on the web site but that could be a rumor. I have been waiting to get on the e-mail list since my first order which was probably 6 months ago. FB group should have the code when the e-mail comes out.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Interesting, I saw on a post somewhere that the discount codes were going to be on the web site but that could be a rumor. I have been waiting to get on the e-mail list since my first order which was probably 6 months ago. FB group should have the code when the e-mail comes out.
Yeah, it still had the June 2nd. I think I am going to order the Romanian set. I have a Hungarian AFV counter sheet from FB and Partisan for infantry but no Romanians.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BTW - I got my French Nationality set and with it CH sent a couple of extra sheets with what I guess is errata counters. The color blue used is a bit lighter than the MMP counters which makes the new French counters a bit easier to read. I have not had the chance to check the counters for accuracy and I doubt I will. I expect I will run across any problems as I use them, however, since that will no doubt be solitaire I doubt it will hurt anything.
IMG_0130a.jpg

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The upper portions of the 5/8" counters are still way too thick, as they were on my Nationality set # 1. I recommend using a #2 chisel edge X-Acto blade to separate them from each other. That worked really well for me, otherwise separating them by pulling or bending could cause tearing.

I do think the shade of blue is more appropriate for the French than it is for the Germans.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got one of my Father's Day presents today. It was the Free French 1941- 1943 set. I was kind of disappointed that it did not include some of the British and American tanks used by the Free French. I would have been happy trading some of the French tanks for them.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I got one of my Father's Day presents today. It was the Free French 1941- 1943 set. I was kind of disappointed that it did not include some of the British and American tanks used by the Free French. I would have been happy trading some of the French tanks for them.
That is kind of surprising. I have not ordered those yet but was considering and now I am thinking again.

clubby

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just got my shipping notification today, but only for one item, the French.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Also there appears to be several FCMF1s included in Nationality set 9. This is a tank that never entered production and even if it had it would have been at least a year later. Mind you this Tank would have weighed upwards of a 130 tons.

Last edited:

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Same here, from the recent emailer old boy says they ran out of the 42 Red Russians and have to print more. I guess there must be alot of people ordering this stuff than the usual 25 or 30 hardcore collectors.

Just got my shipping notification today, but only for one item, the French.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In my case I was not really expecting the Romanians to be ready. I have to admit to surprised about the Red Russians. i would not have thought they would be so popular.

gulliver62

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Got my French counters today along with 1.5 sheets of errata counters for various previous sets. Anyone have the code for this weekend or the secret decoder ring as to the location of the code on the web site? I cannot find it. Thought it might be on the 'forum' button but that requires a login and it isn't the same as my login for the CH site and doesn't seem to have a way to create a user name/login. Oh well.

Whiskers1123

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The discount code is MON30 for this weekend. If you bought something you should be added to the mailing list. That's the way it worked for me.

Ray