Free WoW Peggle Levels

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
PopCap Launches Free World of Warcraft-themed Peggle Levels

This all-new WoW-themed Peggle mash-up is a stand-alone version of Peggle, available for free and combining the sights, sounds and storyline of World of Warcraft with the rainbows and unicorns of everyone’s favorite peg-popping pastime. It features ten new levels with Peggle masters Bjorn the Unicorn and Splork with his Space Blast facing off against denizens of Azeroth in scenes with names like “Too Soon, Executus” and “The Traitor King” – as well as ten new challenges with titles such as “Phat Lewtz” and “Pwnyxia.”

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
So what's the story on WoW (apologies if this is off-topic)...has it peaked yet? You see complaints on the LOTRO servers that there are migrations of players from WoW to LOTRO, for example, which is indicative of nothing. The scale of the television advertising also seems to fluctuate...is WoW getting more popular, less, is it possible to read too much into these other "gimmicks" and tie-ins?

Scott Tortorice

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Good question. To be honest, of all the MMO's I've tried, I found WoW to be the least interesting, but that is just my opinion based upon a trial account. The only MMO that has ever held my attention was EvE, and even with that game I only subscribe for about 3-4 months a year.

The big problem I have with fantasy MMOs are the auto-attacks. It just strikes me as so silly. I guess that is why I love Mount & Blade - at least in that game you actually swing your own sword. I am somewhat surprised that nobody has attempted to bring the M&B combat system to a MMO yet!

I guess I am still awaiting the perfect MMO for me. :)

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
Yeah...will be interesting to see what Star Trek Online has to offer to the care bears of the world...