FREE to good home (well, if you cough up for the shipping anyhow ;)

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hi,
I recently was given a fair amount of ASL kit as a friend left the hobby (darn it)
I shared it out with my friends and I am still left with a couple of small bits to go

If you want them please let me know and you can have them gratis, although shipping to the USA is fairly expensive
(EG I sent Watchtower and it cost £18.60, the slowest option was only £4 cheaper)

I have CHapter H from West of ALamein
and the British counters from West of Alamein (not sure if they are complete as they are all in small bags)

ASL JOURNAL 10 minus scenarios and player aids, just the magazine
ASL JOURNAL 2 REPRINT again just the magazine no counters etc.

HOLLOW LEGIONS AVALON HILL 1ST EDITION UNPUNCHED think this is complete but pretty sure it is missing the ARMORY pages, has CHAPTER H and the boards, but has an extra added scenario 'Italian Brothers' and I will send photocopies of the Armory page
box is old and split

All the rules pages, Chapter H etc have been trimmed down to fit British A4 binders

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I also have CODE OF BUSHIDO and GUNG HO but I do not know if they are complete or not, may be missing Chapter H etc
but certainly they have counters (although they are missing a handful of Japanese infantry)

greuh

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Hi,
I recently was given a fair amount of ASL kit as a friend left the hobby (darn it)
I shared it out with my friends and I am still left with a couple of small bits to go

If you want them please let me know and you can have them gratis, although shipping to the USA is fairly expensive
(EG I sent Watchtower and it cost £18.60, the slowest option was only £4 cheaper)

I have CHapter H from West of ALamein
and the British counters from West of Alamein (not sure if they are complete as they are all in small bags)

ASL JOURNAL 10 minus scenarios and player aids, just the magazine
ASL JOURNAL 2 REPRINT again just the magazine no counters etc.

HOLLOW LEGIONS AVALON HILL 1ST EDITION UNPUNCHED think this is complete but pretty sure it is missing the ARMORY pages, has CHAPTER H and the boards, but has an extra added scenario 'Italian Brothers' and I will send photocopies of the Armory page
box is old and split

All the rules pages, Chapter H etc have been trimmed down to fit British A4 binders
Hi,
How much would be the port for WoA H Chapter to France ? I'm missing it... I got a copy but I'd prefer the real thing :)
I also would be a taker for Hollow Legions for my opponent. He doesn't have the Italians !

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
you can have both, not sure how much to ship though, I'd like to just make one trip to the post office ethough and just ship it for whatever
shouldn't be that much though seeing as how you're in France

let me have your name and address if you want it and I can get on it

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
that's everything gone now folks thanks
if the guy in France that wanted the Journals still wants them they are here for you cheers