FREE Mini-Game

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gents,

As part of a joint project with Armchair General magazine, we are proud to offer a mini-game based on the Air Assault Task Force Engine ABSOLUTELY FREE.

The game compliments an article in the Novemeber Issue of Armchair General, on news stands today. The article is a "What Next, General?" feature on the battle for Talil Airbase at the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom. The game allows you to fight the entire battle described in the magazine.

To download the mini-game, go here:

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/marchtobaghdad

Enjoy the game!

Pat Proctor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That depends on the response to this one!

We intend this to be a mini-game series, just as with Battlegroup Commander, but the future of the series depends entirely on player response.

Pat Proctor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gotcha ... I will keep downloading it then ... over and over
It might be more effective to buy the issue of Armchair General :)

Can this mini-game be loaded on top of all the other ATF-AATF games?
Yep! If you have ATF, you will get the instant upgrade to the AATF engine!

Last edited:

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry to resurrect another old topic lol. However, having just purchased AATF yesterday, this caught my eye. It obviously is another game, in itself...but my question is, do I download it OVER AATF? Or is it for a different file, but simply using the game engine from AATF?
Thanks, and I am just amazed that this great series avoided my usually good recon for these types of games, for so long :)
Actually your post above answered this I think..so this will go above AATF, in the same file. Very good.

Last edited: