Free LFT Rat Chart v 1 from Alan Hume!!

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
If you are a newbie (scout's honor) and you are the first one to reply to this with a "Thankyou" to Alan Hume - you will have a old but unused LFT Rat Chart v 1 mailed to you for free.

How's this possible? Yesterday I have a LFT Rat Chart v 1 that I kept as a backup and I offered to give it away for the cost of postage. It's old, but unused and is in good shape. Alan Hume paid the postage for me to sent this to another deserving player as a gift.

That player don't need it .. and Alan asked that I send it to someone else. For free!

No good deed should go unseen. I treasure these noble gents I meet in ASL too much to let this go quietly.

I already have the chart packed, and Alan Hume has already paid for the postage. The first newbie to respond (gratitude --> Alan Hume) gets this for free.

(PM me your address.)

Rgds Jack

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
I'm shocked that you are having trouble in giving this away. If I didn't already have a copy of ver 2.1 lined-up, I would be all over this! Someone really needs to accept this kind offer.
I'm astonished as well. Personally, I have always preferred my v1; v2 having languished in a cabinet since I bought it. I'll get a v2.1, if anything else just to support LFT.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Jack - try linking this over to your guys in the China ASL scene... A newbie can be difficult to find at times :) and most are not on GS yet.

KRL, jon H

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
I would have been a newbie in 2014 when this offer was made, but I officially graduated to the status of "moderately competent beginner" since then.

SLAKslayer

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
;-) Ive been reliably informed by @aneil1234 that im totally a newbie. Im not sure i should add a :) or a :-( to the end of that. Hehe.

Im not 100% sure im a newbie, but im not upto "moderately competent" either @WuWei ;-). @aneil1234 is just tearing his hair out because ive just spent 3 hours trying to do a setup for a KGP scenario. Oddly, the more time i spend on it the harder it gets. Ive gone *backwards* in the setup about 3 times, haha. *sigh* Apparently when i can get that down to 1 hour i can hand in my newbie badge. ;-)

Regardless of my newbie-ness, thanks to Alan Hume and all other wonderful ASL helpers who aid people like me scale up the learning cliff's of this game (what happens if you dash across a firelane slope hex which has smoke? *brain explodes*)

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Heya :) Welcome to the hobby first of all.

Second of all, I need to apologise as it is claimed by another newbie 2 hours ago.

This is a complex game though .. and I totally know what you are talking about. 4 years into the game myself and I am not even "moderately competent".

Good luck with the game mate, it does sound like you got a great community around you. Welcome to this big family. The same one I found 4 years ago. Welcome.

Rgds Jack