Free French V. Vichy Scenarios?

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So, I’ve played Fratricidal Fighting from CdD, and French Civil War in Gabon. Any others out there worth the time?

(When I bought the Free French set from Broken Ground, I made a set of turn markers for Free and Vichy scenarios. I have no scenario for the FF against Vichy marker!)

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
From ROAR, there are 72 scenarios featuring the Free French. Those where the opponent are also French (so presumably Vichy):

French Civil War in Gabon [FT161]
Fratricidal Fighting [81]

... and that appears to be it, but I only searched on "Free French" so there might be a few others. Sure was worth all those new Free French counters in CdG2, I guess.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From ROAR, there are 72 scenarios featuring the Free French. Those where the opponent are also French (so presumably Vichy):

French Civil War in Gabon [FT161]
Fratricidal Fighting [81]

... and that appears to be it, but I only searched on "Free French" so there might be a few others. Sure was worth all those new Free French counters in CdG2, I guess.
come on you know they only made those counters for the collector/completists' out there. Pure vanity. :eek:

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am not a fan of the generic ones.

I do like the updated Free French, with the French last names. (They weren’t Englishmen)!