Free Beer in Cleveland!

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Brett has announced that in honor of the great tradition now established by the Browns ...

If the USA wins the World Cup in the first time since forever (literally); or a Non USA player wins the GROFAZ (First since 2003) then
there will be another round of free beer in Cleveland!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Brett has announced that in honor of the great tradition now established by the Browns ...

If the USA win;s the World Cups in the first time since forever (literally); or a Non USAplayer wins the GROFAZ (First since 2003) then
there will be another round of free beer in Cleveland!
So what you're saying is there won't be any free beer in Cleveland? :facepalm:

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The chances of a non-American GROFAZ are in the unlikely category.

The chances of an American World Cup victory are in the impossible category.

The chances of free beer are therefore in the unlikely to impossible category.

Yummy.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is a scam by Bret. GROFAZ is not normally settled until when? Sunday morning some time? (Best I seem to recall). Who is left for free beer then? About 12 folks, not the mob of 124 containing the most of us mugs.

So really the only chance is the WC route for the majority of the community to enjoy Bret's <cough> generous offer.

davegin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It is a scam by Bret. GROFAZ is not normally settled until when? Sunday morning some time? (Best I seem to recall). Who is left for free beer then? About 12 folks, not the mob of 124 containing the most of us mugs.

So really the only chance is the WC route for the majority of the community to enjoy Bret's <cough> generous offer.
Then make it to the picnic as the beer there is free, as is the food, booze, and wine......

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alas, I cannot make it to your grand "no scam" event. I do not arrive until Tuesday evening which is 24 hours earlier than I usually make it. maybe one year...bucket list item for sure.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Then make it to the picnic as the beer there is free, as is the food, booze, and wine......
Mr Ginnard I am trying to reach you (by PM) to find out what we are going to play on Saturday morning.....are you still up for it?